Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Radio Chat with God

Steve Brown hijacked God's voice, or so it seems. His deep, calm, reassuring tones conjure up an image of how I want God to sound. I recently chatted with Steve on his radio talk show, Steve Brown etc.

Steve first read my book in manuscript form.  His exuberance over a bowl of oatmeal couldn't have come at a better time.  I'd been ignored by several publishers and snubbed by dozens of agents. I was discouraged.  But he loved the book and strongly urged me to continue my quest. His encouragement kept me moving forward.

Steve refers to himself as "the old white guy, a broadcaster,  and seminary professor who's sick of religion." He's a refreshing breeze in a desert of holy people who think too much of themselves. Chatting with him was a joy I'd like to share with you.

Here's the link.

I hope you enjoy the chat as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment